Think solar is out of reach? Think again.
A solar loan makes it easy to own your system and take full advantage of energy cost savings. There are several ways to finance a solar energy system.
Greenpenny is a virtual and carbon-neutral bank dedicated to financing a sustainable tomorrow. Greenpenny, powered by Decorah Bank and Trust Co., is employee-owned and has a decades-long commitment to positive environmental practices, including renewable energy project financing.
Financing Your Solar Project:
• Finance up to 100% of your new solar electric system with no money down.
• Fixed interest rate – so you’re protected from an increase in payment costs.
• No prepayment penalty.
• No annual membership or membership fees.
• No hassle, automatic payments.
• Residential Financing is available via phone, email, or apply online in minutes.
LEARN MORE or call 888-GPENNY0
Follow @greenpennybank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Clean Energy Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization committed to helping individuals afford clean energy through affordable financing options. Clean Energy Loans are intended to help members utilize clean energy, reduce energy consumption, save money, and protect our planet for future generations.
• Secured by the solar equipment that’s installed, not by the equity in your home
• Combined loan amounts up to $90,000
• Fixed interest rates
• No prepayment penalties
• Up to 45% of a solar PV loan’s proceeds can be used to finance non-solar PV, “mission-aligned project scope” such as batteries, an electric vehicle charger, a heat pump, a new roof and other eligible products/services that generate clean energy, conserve energy, or improve energy efficiency.
Learn More or call 720-479-7900
Follow Clean Energy Credit Union on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn.
Other Solar Financing Methods
Many customers use other methods to finance solar for their homes, such as using a home equity loan or line of credit. Our MadiSUN team can help you understand all these options as you consider solar!